ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

Mike.Flemo Hi everyone my very first post. I have been following...

1. 2 Posts.
    Mike.Flemo
    Hi everyone my very first post. I have been following this company and the various threads for some time and I am a minor holder. What I do like about this forum is the fact that both side of an argument can be voiced. Dissapointed it gets nasty from time to time when everyone has a right to their opinion. No matter what side of the fence you sit and I would like you to consider section 215 of the Singapore companies act (with regard to shareholders) discusses the fact in a takeover once a company acquires not less than 90% (ODN 94%)of the shares the offerer (ODN) is entitled to compulsory acquire the remainder. Dissenting shareholders also have rights which can take up to a month to resolve, but it generally bodes not well for them. Despite what has been suggested and documented re needing 100% or 90% both parties have to operate under the respective companies act.
    I also agree with a post some time ago that it looks much like a reverse take over as Gridcom want to be listed on the ASX and ODN would be an ideal conduit. Still a bit to playout as the ODN reply suggests.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.