SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Good posting all, cleaner than the usual and informative. Want...

1. 49 Posts.
    Good posting all, cleaner than the usual and informative. Want to make a few points.

Gotham city to date, correct. Looking back, I think the banks drank the koolaid to amend the agreements to 2018 and 19. I say this because the banks deadlines and semi annual amortisation conditions have obviously met the company in a position not able to meet any of these of its own admission. The selling of the positive story has lost a lot of people a lot of money, and to you current holders/traders, Godspeed. When there is a lot of money invested in such, and one reads the words "on budget" and "transformational" especially where "blue chip" investors are concerned, this is what we had to go off. Re-affirming guidance only to be scrapped shortly after as well. These are not pleasant experiences to go through so go easy on the ex holders. They have an extremely good reason to be bitter. There is a class action for a reason. It's a short walk from the penthouse to the sh1thouse.

Secondly, I believe that banks have acted too slowly, and that the loss of sentiment both of clients and workers is still increasing during this period of inaction. There has been no reason otherwise to reverse this trend, except the (speculative) media article last week which has informed the market of a possible d4e and or SOA. I doubt that disgruntled existing employees whom hold shares will go for another incentive program because, more likely than not, will appear like more koolaid. This is because they were once sold on "incentives" which have so far been made worthless. When I put myself in their shoes, this is how I would feel, especially partners of acquired firms whom took shares as part payment.

Thirdly, Grant62 has outlined earning per employee, albeit on a "crude" level of revenue/employee. It is at its lowest at circa $160k / employee of which he calculated to cost circa $80k. At this stage, turning the ship becomes more difficult day by day as the WIP is diminishing as is the revenue per employee.

Lastly, some here believe that escrow money may be around the corner, or nihl. I say, and again putting myself I their shoes, if I was watchstone or an insurer, I'd drag any claim against SGH out as long as I could just to suck a few more resources out of SGH in the hope that they would go bust before I had to pay out. SGH is a public company with extensive media coverage to date, which means they all have access to their books and their current financial predicament.

Personally, I wonder how Gotham city got it so right and all the so called professionals including lawyers, accountants and various consultants got it so wrong. Incompetence on so many levels.

If this thing turns around, and shareholders do not get wiped out, it will be nothing short of a miracle but citing the above mentioned, I dont see it. Good luck to all... ex or current.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.