PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Yes i note your concerns Satori and right now they seem pretty...

1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Yes i note your concerns Satori and right now they seem pretty justified.

The reason i am so baffled/nervous is this:

PLV would have some form of relationship with the auditor right? Not saying they control them as they cant but they could talk to each other right.

So one then assumes PLV says hey hows it going how far off till completion. Auditor says close expect in the next week. Or sorry no idea.

PLV then go to market based on advice from auditor and say yes close e.g. at earliest this Tuesday. Or we are unsure.

So assuming the above is correct am i to assume:

1.PLV plucked a date out of thin air?
    2. The auditor gave an indication but messed it up as there was plenty more work than expected?

It has to be one or the other right?

My concern is PLV never seem to adhere to advice which leads me to believe it is PLV management who do not know how to manage projects/expectations/ advice to the market!

Like moving to 3 ships the whole claim becomes worthless until its a reality. Hence why i think the market has little interest in this stock as guidance is not good enough only results and given how uncertain that has been medium to long term performance/results will be the only thing that will work.

Just waiting for the left field issue right now based on this strange delay based on the last announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.