NXS 2.50% 19.5¢ next science limited

100% longtom

1. 118 Posts.
    Well we got it back for nothing. The contract to AED was done in desparation with many clauses that were all in Nexus's favour. Now that markets are better I'm sure we can get a better deal if we decide to sell 50% of it.

Now that Viking and Symon Drake-Brockman are in the picture maybe they are calling the shots and want to revaluate the sale of Longtom. Either way Longtom's income stream more than pays the interest with a nice yearly profit to boot.

The Board has Changed at Nexus finally and hopefully the direction. Viking and Symon Drake-Brockman with knowledge in oil and financing got a great deal with underwriting and becoming directors. With their background knowledge the company will see the light....

Good outcome today --- that's why they decided to raise $74 million instead of much less. Once Longtom is up in a month or so revaluations on Nexus will be done, with a nice upside.. There has been a lot of juggling in the last year , but we have all assetts in tact still. That's a nice trick if you think in what position we were in at the start of the year....

Crux, Longtom and Echuca - I HOLD ...........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $56.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.5¢ $1.95K 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88596 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 35987 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.