SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ok thanks for your response Zara.Basic fundamental analysis...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Ok thanks for your response Zara.

Basic fundamental analysis suggests that it couldn't go that low.
    I will try to explain....

Let's assume that after they complete the CR, they have 15M in the bank.
    At 0.005, the company will be valued at approx. 25M. This valuation includes the cash on hand (15M), plus any assets they own (which could be the 3Ds, which depreciate over time, software IP, contracts, ground stations, etc).

If you do not put any value on the assets, then the company should be worth at least the value of the cash on hand (15M).
    This means that, in theory, the lowest it should get (assuming you don't put a value on assets) is 0.003, which values the company at approx.15M.

But in reality, I think that the assets have some value - is it 5M, 10M, 15M - who knows.
    All depends on sentiment, which I believe will turn IF the CR is completed successfully (which I believe it will).
    But if I apply my basic fundamental analysis, I do know that 0.001 is very unlikely because that would say that the SAS MC is approx. 5M, even when they have 15M (assumption) in the bank.

This is why I shake my head when posters make predictions on SP without any understanding of the fundamentals.
    Hope that makes sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.