SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

It appears Lebba has blocked me as I can't reply directly to his...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    It appears Lebba has blocked me as I can't reply directly to his post...

Assets in the case of SAS don't mean much if they are deemed unusable - no major contracts yet, no clear game plan anymore (they are now mentioning Broadband?). You are right, in that sentiment will dictate the final price. From my observations of other social media type platforms, there are many people who have written SAS off and will sell for any price at the first opportunity. Especially before the end of financial year for tax reasons. So if SAS relist, even with $15 million it would not surprise me to see .002 or lower during the first few days of trading. If the overall sentiment is that the company will fail, the company valuation doesn't mean a lot. Especially in penny stock town.

I think the opinion of many, even myself, is that even with a full $15 million raise, they are just 'kicking the can' down the road. It won't take them anywhere they haven't been before. And I am yet to see any evidence that they are more capable of using it any more appropriately this time.

What SAS need to have any sort of meaningful sentiment change is a real contract or partner. Large scale fleet or asset tracking, agricultural water monitoring, mining etc - something that shows a pathway to revenue and ultimately profitability. This is clearly something which can't be demonstrated now given they are struggling to raise at almost 1/6 of the last traded price. Then a consolidation would be required as more raises are inevitable. This is a whole other problem.

You have your opinion, mine is that current management will not achieve any of this. If they were serious about making SAS work they would all step down now while they are already in suspension. Start fresh with a new board and a clear strategy. Of course I do not believe this will happen either. My opinion is that they will not raise a full $15 million and I do not hold a great hope of them trading again. Mid-Feb I assume is either COB tomorrow or Monday, so I suppose we will see soon enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.