LCY 0.00% 1.3¢ legacy iron ore limited

Well it sure is nice to have at least one of my stocks thriving...

1. 1,105 Posts.
    Well it sure is nice to have at least one of my stocks thriving through this horrible market at the moment.

The beautiful thing about LCY and probably largely forgotten at present due to Mt Bevan & the NMDC being the focus is that LCY has a highly prospective gold project with an initial JORC of 121k ounces at Mt Celia.

I know plenty in the past haven't cared much for the gold project as they felt ore should be the focus. However with gold surging to $1542AUD at present I think it just adds yet another great reason why LCY is in such a good place. 121k ounces was proven up with very minimal drilling so it is extremely likely there is a much more sizeable resource there.

From what I know an initial scoping study is underway and while it's not the focus overall if the market stays very choppy like this it could certainly further add weight to keeping LCY in a great position. It would certainly be interesting to see if there's an update about the timing of anything at happening Mt Celia, I might shoot off an email and see shortly.

Don't worry I'm not saying the company should move its focus, Mt Bevan should & will remain the #1 objective but it certainly can't hurt to have this potential little project on the side. Toll treatment could see early cash flow on and it wouldn't take much to earn more than our current market cap, even with toll treatment.

Stars could really be aligning for this one -
    NMDC Deal, Mt Bevan brilliant resources being proved up, a surging gold price.

Sure glad at present I stuck with this one through its difficult period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $100.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $4.329K 333K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2030442 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 221195 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.