LRV 4.17% 11.5¢ larvotto resources limited

$100 million MC on its way, page-1099

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    I doubt we will be in an uptrend until news. The SP will slowly bleed lower and will remain in a continual downtrend, with low volume probably taking us a pip lower each day.
    People can easily just sell to themselves and lower the SP in the hope someone drops a bigger parcel.
    Looking at the sell side, there a big walls at each pip to deter anyone to invest at the moment.

This stocks rise is purely based on newsflow. The hype of pending news has left. It has been one month since the REE announcement. Which leaves the following timelines:

- Mt Isa, entering the 12th week since 23rd of Feb
    - Ohakuri, entering the 9th week since the 19th of March
    - Eyre, entering the 5th week after announcement was made to confirm if ionic clay

Unfortunately, as with all hype of news SP rises, with so many apparent delays, it will now work against us.
    People now, will assume that it is due to poor results etc

I have once again stated, Rons communication is pathetic. Would like to remind people, had it not been for the speeding ticket.
    None of the above dates would have been known.

I am sticking around because the stuff in the ground is promising. But lets not have this forum constantly saying it'll bounce to 30c on no news.
    We need news, or we will head back down to the 1Xc range.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $34.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $219.6K 1.842M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 219317 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 414313 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.