LRV 2.38% 10.8¢ larvotto resources limited

Thanks for the mail, sorry late reply I have been in the field...

1. 1,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Thanks for the mail, sorry late reply I have been in the field inNew Zealand looking at core from our drilling. With reference to ionic clays, our releases mentioned that we thought we might have ionic clays as our results were shallow and well above the fresh rock boundary. Suggesting that the potential existed. This is different from most around us as they are targeting historic stream deposits. Once we had our results we selected samples for further work to determine if they were ionic. At no point did we say they were. Met testwork has significant lead times these days due to the amount of work going into the labs, we selected a production lab instead of ANSTO who are used by most but being government have extremely long lead times. We were in a queue at least 3 weeks long. Work has commenced but once the test work is done the heads, tails and solutions go to Intertek for analysis and join another queue. Frustrating but not much I can do about it unfortunately. We will release results when we get them and understand what they mean. The great thing about met testwork is that in always leads to more, guaranteed! Regards Ron

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.