LRV 1.35% 37.5¢ larvotto resources limited

$100 million MC on its way, page-1234

1. 1,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    Ionic clay, Rons email last week has already advised they are weeks away. Only in the first of two labs before results will be published and the second lab has a queue.

NZ results, should in theory be here by Thursday, as it was the "4 weeks" from the announcement.
    We just need to hope that if it is delivered on time that they have hit something as well. The first half hole was not great.
    7 more of those, would drive this even lower, since news would be far away.

Make a break week really in the short term. As I've said, no news this week. 15/16c is where will be by the end of next week.
    Yes, we can run really hard on any good news. However, there are no interested buyers right now. Until they arrive, we will not have SP appreciation.

I honestly do not believe there are any buyers that are heavily accumulating right now. As it has been mentioned, bar the REE potential hit, we have delivered nothing, nor showed much promise. Hard to understand why large business would take this much risk. We are still at 50% premium to where we were a month ago and we have only had the REE result.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $116.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 40.0¢ 35.5¢ $1.581M 4.189M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 78143 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 37806 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.