LRV 12.5% 13.5¢ larvotto resources limited

$100 million MC on its way, page-1258

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Yep, I would give him 2 days. If you have a look through the previous announcements. It is a simple copy and paste bar anything that is on the first two pages.

But knowing him could be 3 weeks from now. Isa results are about to go into week 14. Never heard of a turnaround time that slow and I am including the labs that are being bombarded with assays in the James Bay and North American Lithium rush regions. We will be luck to get 10 holes worth of results.

For microcap stocks, I have a 3 strikes out policy with management. That's just my personal way of investing. Regardless of results the management will be a common theme for the next few years. Personally I have been sitting on the fence for some time. We haven't even found our maintain targets to drill, so results could prove to be dusters. At the moment we have a 6 month turnaround time between drilling campaigns.

There are alot of other companies with a RvR like LVR like L1M (not personally invested). It is the management that is going to the drivers to get the results. WA1 IPO'd three months after us. In the last 5 months, they have: completed geo surveys, completed field activities, completed infill surveys, completed drilling, with two updates throughout and provided assay results. What have we done?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.015(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $41.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 13.5¢ 11.5¢ $416.3K 3.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 346647 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 583326 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.