LRV 9.59% 40.0¢ larvotto resources limited

It is unfortunate but that is how it goes with small caps. I am...

1. 1,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 552
    It is unfortunate but that is how it goes with small caps. I am sure everyone here had the chance at some point to buy WR1 and WA1.
    The reality is, so far, this management team appears to have 0 focus on what they actually want to do. They are trying to get every resource under the sun but it in turn requires work to be completed on each.

I think you'll find over the next 6 months there will another round of results that will drive the SP up. However, most of the recent investors will most likely sell the news to get out of this stock. While the top20 haven't moved, which is a good sign, the majority of retail investors will feel the same way as you.

Most that joined after the REE results, believed they had Isa, Eyre and NZ results incoming over the next few weeks. The REE announcement was made over 5 weeks ago and none have come. Each week, this forum has become a flurry of excuses as to why we haven't received them. Hard to deny when a few weeks ago, we were all abuzz about news for all projects coming through and this week (3 weeks later), we sit here and people are already making excuses as to why we won't get a NZ announcement, because it'll take time to write up an announcement.

I really hate being so harsh on a stock I hold and no I'm not a downramper but the airy fairy, everyday news doesn't come is a day closer until it does, is the absolute crap mindset that has allowed Ron to act in the manner he does.

I will play devil advocate as there are some LTHS here that will list out the potential news flow. I will be the voice i the other direction:

- Isa results 14 weeks. I know they are dusters because we are identifying other targets. Why have you not announced them to the market. Some communication is better than none, or are you setting the expectation of a near 4 month turn around time for the next drill campaign?
    - Eyre Pegmatites were identified on he 3rd of April. 7 weeks later the RC drill still has still not started. We know where they are, what are you doing?
    - Eyre Nickel "significant" anomalies located at Dickie Dyke on the 24th of Jan. Said follow up surveys and drilling was required. That was 15 weeks ago, where is the update on doing something about this?
    - NZ we already know what is up there

Yesterday I listed out everything WA1 had done in the past 5 months. Yes, that is the creme of the crop, right now. But that is the requirement of a company that is to re-rate and sustain it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.035(9.59%)
Mkt cap ! $122.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 40.5¢ 36.0¢ $951.8K 2.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 87073 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 36387 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.