LRV 0.00% 10.5¢ larvotto resources limited

$100 million MC on its way, page-1334

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    What's sad is most will have the same thoughts as you and what's worse is that it is completely understandable.
    Management have lost all credibility and they have once again reinforced their inability to communicate with their shareholders.

The story of 2022. Rather than excitement, people will be worried how long until the next announcement.

Isa - 15 weeks from results. But more importantly not a single update as to what they have been doing there. 0 information, except for 2 minutes in the presentation about targets. This is meant to be the "flagship" and there is 0 insight into what work they have done for 5 months

Eyre - I have a mate that knows someone at the lab the REE solutions are at. Apparently they are still in queue. So still weeks away from clarity on the ionic nature.
    - Li, just gotta wait for that heritage survey to be completed. Will be a real eye opener to see how quickly they mobilize the drill. For me, that will be the be the 3rd strike if it takes months
    - Ni/PGE results have been in lab for some time...... More delays

NZ - 4 weeks was a full week ago. We definitely don't have all results yet. Milestone missed.

March-April this year was meant to be fireworks but same shit different day. Personally I will wait for the updates of Isa and Eyre before deciding to exit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $243.1K 2.244M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1386448 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 476531 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.