LRV 20.0% 12.0¢ larvotto resources limited

Yeh, I saw that and they look pretty savage to be honest. We...

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Yeh, I saw that and they look pretty savage to be honest. We definitely haven't had our surveys completed, otherwise Ron would be the first to send out an announcement saying drilling could commence shortly.

Right now, he would take any good news to try and get some traction here once more.

Unfortunately looks like we won't get over the line before these new rules are enforced.
    Isa will be the one, I think the market will be watching. Ron advised July, drills need to be spinning by July 31st, simple.
    He has missed every deadline and has always over promised and under delivered. Good intentions or not, it is clear that he is prone to jumpning the gun to gain excitement that subsequent drops off when expectation aren't met.

Hard to believe that two months ago, we were all so excited about weekly updates. Since then we are still waiting on
    1.) NZ results (personally think they're dusters but still newsflow)
    2.) Ni/PGE results
    3.) REE results (hate to say it but the longer this goes with silence the more it looks doubtful. As mentioned Ron will take anything right now to boost the SP, so the second he gets anything good the market will no)
    4.) Heritage survey update Eyre (not within our control), insight into the drilling campaign. Should at the very least be planned.

I am a holder of WA1 and it is painful to see the difference in management efficacy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.020(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $30.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 13.5¢ 10.0¢ $489.1K 4.006M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 103000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.