LRV 18.9% 31.5¢ larvotto resources limited

Indeed - I'm still holding for the potential of these tenements....

1. 694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Indeed - I'm still holding for the potential of these tenements. The success of these campaigns is due to a lot of factors but if it were easy and google could just tell you where to sink a hole then everyone would be hitting big.

Eyre
    1x basic air core program is the only discovery work been completed here - and it revealed pegmatites, REE and Nickle -- All at Merivale only. Reality is this RC program is the first of it's kind on these tenements and it has tested Mt Norcott, Dickie Dyke and 2x Merivale locations --- If you ask me, these 4x drilling locations have a huge potential and it's way too early to write them off.

Isa
    1x poor RC/DD program was carried out and tested under blue star - I think Ron was excited about the conductor plate that was detected here and thought it was a sure thing to hit big copper. Well judging by the actions taken since (New field surveys, new geologist recruitment, old surveys/workings reassessed) he is not going to make the same mistake. Now we're testing 3.1km of drill holes in known highly prospective ground - and this campaign has the extra geo study behind it. I believe chances of hitting something are getting better.

All IMO and yes I do hope we all make money too - lots of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.050(18.9%)
Mkt cap ! $87.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 31.5¢ 26.5¢ $3.988M 13.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 95160 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 42068 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.