LRV 0.00% 11.5¢ larvotto resources limited

This kind of info is most welcome. Thanks mate. I am hoping this...

1. 18 Posts.
    This kind of info is most welcome. Thanks mate.
    I am hoping this info comes to us from the LRV team as most info thus far has been more of a sales pitch, with grades and numbers in a "join the dots" styled delivery. Makes sense being this early on and needing to sell this deal. BUT, how will LRV succeed where others seemed to have failed over and over with Hillgrove? Perhaps this info has already been presented and I have missed it?

I spoke to a couple of Geos recently who are familiar with Hillgrove over the years. Nothing was discussed in depth but they did mention that Hillgrove is/will be very hard work. "Any larger company with bigger overheads could not mine Hillgrove and make money." "A smaller company, with low overheads, could potentially fund themselves, if they could pull it off." LRV fits the latter mould, on face value..???

Anyway, this is all hearsay at best, but obvs LRV think they can succeed where others have not. Learn from others "mistakes" and all that. I'd like to know what that looks like. Early days indeed but a 12 month timeline timeline is an ambitious one and will roll around very quickly so one would hope for a run of detailed announcements over the course of the first half of 2024. ... too much to hope for?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $50.35K 434.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24735 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 396313 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.