LRV 4.05% 35.5¢ larvotto resources limited

Shiva,Sorry for the late reply I was in the field a bit and just...

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Shiva,

Sorry for the late reply I was in the field a bit and just catching up.We finally got the core out last week. If you check our Linked in page you will see some of the issues, incredibly wet and it was still raining over the weekend. Logging and core cutting will be finished shortly and samples delivered to the lab, we are currently seeing about a 5 week turnaround for base metals, much better than the several months from last year ( and 6 months for lithium)

We expect Eyre results at the end of this month. Turnaround in perth is much better. It will take a week or so to review this info from that point

.We have just started hole 2 in NZ. Hole 1 will be in the lab this week. Turnaround in NZ is about 5 weeks

All the team are still in Mt Isa planning the next round of work. At least we can hit the ground running this year, we lost half the field season being locked down in WA last year, which was a bugger. The wet should finish about early March when we can get realistic access to areas. I must have done 50 river crossings last week up there. Some were just too big.

Regards
    Ron

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.