LRV 8.33% 11.0¢ larvotto resources limited

Would be so nice for Ron to have a few results all come in and...

1. 694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Would be so nice for Ron to have a few results all come in and fired out consecutively over the next couple of weeks. We have got the attention and excitement aroused, there's just a bit of market insecurity we need to break through. The only thing we need to do is have some good hits and establish a solid baseline.

Literally everything we are waiting on is either sitting in the lab (and been there for a decent period) or sitting in the results dossier as partial assays -- so it is only a matter of time before we see them! (which is weeks or even days, not months)

I'm optimistic about all of our results except NZ -- but hey as lifegoals says if this is a wildcard then yay! If the current results come back bonanza, average or even poor -- it doesn't matter in the bigger picture too much. Everything about our next campaigns is hinged on how these come back, which means the next campaigns which are hopefully fully funded already will have better data and decision making behind them to increase the odds of finding big value on our ground.

For everything i've been reading about REE - I'm gathering ours has the potential to be pretty big. It's high TREO and HREO, high ratios of the most valuable minerals, low depth <20m~25m (others are up to and deeper than 50m!).... and the best part is that it's open in all directions. (We haven't got the slightest clue how big this could actually be. 3km-8km long! And also open at depth.

IMO our REE is going to at least a $200M project if it proves we have ionic clay. See IXR -- their REE project is Uganda -- we have no foreign risk here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $32.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $119.5K 1.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 122475 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 211875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.