LCY 0.00% 1.3¢ legacy iron ore limited

Cliffs Gingalbie Atlas There are a lot of possibilities and it...

1. 813 Posts.
    Cliffs

Gingalbie

Atlas

There are a lot of possibilities and it makes sense to buy one with port space already allocated.

I like you Linc have emailed Gupta nanda and our fantastic best that money can buy secretary over the past month and got absolutely nothing. While strong worded they weren't abusive emails and they just asked - what are we doing and why are they letting the SP just get smashed.

I had a friend who was at the Agm and has been for the past 4 years and is known to the LCY execs and board. According to this source nanda approach him directly and said that this was going to be lcy,s year .. What a joke.

If I had more time then I would look at legal action against these guys. It leaves me speechless and so upset for all the people that have lost money. I know it has claimed marriages - I wonder what else it has claimed ... Certainly not credibility. The gap between announcements made and actions taken is so vast that imho should be questioned by regulators. Pity when I brought it up 1 years ago with asic they wrote a letter saying they would not investigate it.

Nanda and 'LCY' year - what a joke this is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.