IPD 4.17% 4.6¢ impedimed limited

@Twodogs196 I also attended a meeting at Rick and Tim's recent...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    @Twodogs196 I also attended a meeting at Rick and Tim's recent visit. They were asked the obvious question about CR and answered diplomatically that the current strategy was to keep within their cash envelope but if things heated up they would have to make sure they had appropriate resources. They definitely didn't rule it out, and you shouldn't imply that they have been misleading. I left the meeting with the strong impression that if payor adoption started to accelerate that that would want to tool up their sales and customer success teams to prepare for a strong uptick in demand.

I have posted here before that I think it should be interpreted as a bullish signal if they decide they need to raise capital, because it means future demand is looking strong.

As an experienced investor yourself I'm sure you would have been alive to this possibility?

Definitely not a down-vote on the board for me, and I took my own advice and made sure I had some available funds to participate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $93.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $11.99K 258.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.