PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

AKA and Humble,In the sharemarket there will always be a...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    AKA and Humble,

In the sharemarket there will always be a scalper, a short term trader, and some other traders that makes their money works in the quickest possible way regardless of anyone else.

And it is also unfortunate that some of these scalpers and short term traders are, at times, someone in the top twenty who are not there to benefit the company and what they may make in the future, but just there to get in and out as many times as they can in order to make their 10% or 20% so that someone will collect their bonuses along the way. They don't care if the company will be at dollars levels at some stage in the future, but they only care as to what profit they will make during their short term trades.

Anyone that is investing in the sharemarket has to be willing to accept that or they shouldn't be playing in it as it is a part and parcel of being investing in it. Simple as that.

As for me, it doesn't worry me one bit what any trader or insto is doing with their money. All I am interested in, is what the sp will be at when I am ready to sell. If and when that is.

And, when I am confident with a company, and extra confident with it's Management, I take these sort of opportunities to load up a little more because I have made plans to keep them for a fair while and hopefully reaping some big returns for my efforts in the future.
    The removal of the Chinese from their 50% share in Cockatoo, IMHO is more of an encouragement for me to hold on and to buy some more.

And, most importantly, I simly haven't got the time to spend all day in front of the computer looking at what a share price is doing either.

Horses for courses as they say. Don't ever forget that.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.