SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Here is another suggestion for nano satellite use......this one...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Here is another suggestion for nano satellite use......this one courtesy of today's online version of :
    The Wall Street Journal

A two minute video of a Japanese inventor shows her dream of using satellites (did not say Nano - so that is my own conclusion) to create shooting star displays over specific areas of earth, at specific times, for specif events (so as the video says, think firework type displays and events like the Opening or closing ceremonies of the Olympics, Soccer World cup etc.etc.).

Apparently, all the satellite needs to do, is release (like a bullet fired from a gun) grains of (rice as the example given) aimed at certain points of the horizon, at certain times. The earth's atmosphere does the rest and the grains will act just like a shooting star.

Sounds bloody wonderful to me. Inventor is deadly serious - and it sounded to me like an ideal job for a nano satellite (keep costs down).
    She is aiming for a 2018 launch, so again, timeline ideal for SAS.

Video is worth spending two minutes watching, if you have access to the online version of 'The Wall Street Journal '.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.