VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Prospective, do you understand yourself what it would take to...

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Prospective, do you understand yourself what it would take to "greatly advance Suplejack?"

The reason I am asking is because in a greenfields project, when in the prospecting and exploration phase you need to find/expand a resource(gold in this case). This occurs over time, during exploration and in production.

For example I am also invested in a gold co; SAR. Last FY they spent 21M for a 57% reserve increase to 1.1Moz, and a 15% resource increase to 4.1Moz.

ORD achieved 100% on ~1.5Mill for 100Koz. The true bottom line is that the objective was to expand the resource. Again, what is "greatly advance" - is this a bigger resource and BFS? How were they going to do that with 1.5Mill and 10 holes :) ? The current result provides a platform for "next steps". My point is that your point is irrelevant.

I am just trying to assist, as I fear if they drilled another area in SJ and the resource went from 100Koz to 150-200K you might be equally disappointed based on your own expectations

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.