APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi Wilcox Did you buy in when the price dropped to 0.03c per...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hi Wilcox

Did you buy in when the price dropped to 0.03c per share. If you had you would be sitting on a 4 bagger. Of course if you don't hold any shares then I can understand your disappointment (missed the boat yet again).

I think you may be missing the big picture here. This stock has been way oversold and there is room for real gain. Do you seriously think the company is cash strapped? I wouldn't wager this. You know from experience that professional investors will come to the party when needed. No rant to the contrary will defy history on this.

Enjoy the ride. It's a high risk volatile stock with plenty of upside and downside. It's obviously performing much better than you've thought possible and will probably continue to confound you.

I say, let's live with volatility and enjoy the run while it lasts. I don;t think your scepticism is unfounded but why not acknowledge that a 4 bagger ain't bad.

By the way it was BHP that offloaded 12m at 0.03c and look now the price has recovered (a solid 4 bagger).

NOT BAD EH?

Clacko

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.