APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

100 plus percent three months, page-16

1. 4,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31

Cheers EARNIE ;-)

My take is simple.

The SP is now beginning to move and will do so for good reason. Its not likely to be going down as we are now 3.5 months out from the completion of testing at Kooragang and nothing bad reported as yet!

We are on track both in term time and costs. No notable problems to report as yet and no unexpected results.

Risk is now shedding away and reality setting in. I have been concerned in the past about APGs capacity to deliver. Now I little concern.

Whilst risk still remains it is getting significantly less day by day. With reduced risk comes new investors - many of those have been sitting on the sidelines waiting for more certainty.

Well boys and girls, the certainty is arriving and that's why the SP is going to rise. Those who have believed and had their money in APG are about to get their reward. Those who are considering a position, think quickly as time is getting short.

Oh by the was Fortesque is now shipping their product. I wonder how long it will take them to turn their attention to technology to improve their bottom line.

Good luck to all.

GC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.