APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

pommieI think Earnie is refering to JT who "cockily" stated some...

1. 1,088 Posts.
    pommie

I think Earnie is refering to JT who "cockily" stated some 12 months or so ago that he would not recommend a sale for less than $1.00 per share.

Who knows - time will tell.

Perhaps we should just focus on the development and process results of the plant at this time however I wouldn't be surprised if all continues to meet with the BHP expections then BHP will move far quicker than others - timeframe - prior to year's end - again - time will tell as it always does.

As for sellers loading up late in week, these will be pulled very quickly should we get the increased volume we are all waiting for or the sellers pick up more holdings cheap.

Someone out there is trying to scare holders into selling at the current sub-ten sp - a quite usual trading strategy for this stock over past couple of years. It will only take a couple of good buys into the sellers and we will see the sp turn upwards and very quickly - perhaps another good ann about plant progress or further investment or another interest by way of a new player or gold or whatever will provide the trigger for some positive sp movement. I would expect further plant news is again due soon, perhaps in the coming week or following week at latest.

If the ERMS and EARS processes are proceeding to meet all the expectations of BHP and others that are all watching very carefully, something is going to give real soon - that something is the sp - as I stated earlier just watch the volume very carefully.

As for me I rate the EARS conversion of iron chlorides into hydrochloric acid and iron pellets as the most exciting aspect of the technology process - just my opinion - but as someone posted late last week I know nothing about what apg is developing!!!!

That's why I bothered to attend the last agm in Sydney from Bris.....that's why I hold 3 mill plus.....that's why I'm just Jawsy!!!!

JAWSY:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.