MIN 3.02% $44.93 mineral resources limited

$100 share price, page-296

1. 1,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    would prefer they don’t ring the bell too loud

embracing the misery dip and adding to holdings. Sticking solid with arguably the most innovative mining services company in the world. A fact supported by respected fund managers pointing to MIN’s strong & ongoing investment in innovation such as proprietary fully automated road trains (first of kind) & lightweight modular rail system that can be relocated anywhere unlocking stranded assets.

Proved pundits wrong with fast tracking of the custom built Transhippers jumping build orders list in Korea & delivering on cost on time. Deep water port access resolved. Just a few serious capital outlays made by the company to achieve revenue and “margin” outperformance. This capex made by CE will yield good results for shareholders starting next 12 months.

An underestimated highlight is that MIN as an exiting producer has made significant capital advantages over new developers due to pre-inflation costs locked in. All done without tapping shareholders in any CR’s.

and now we have Onslow heading to achieve one of lowest cost IO resource producers, expected to reach 35million tonnes initially pa and to increase to north of 50 million tonnes pa. (Projected cost/tonne $40/tonne before royalties. Sensational. Read a Blackwattle Partners investor note some months ago suggested that at 35 million tonnes production this implies north of EBIT north of $600m taking total to $1.9billion EBIT when groups EBIT 6/23 was $1.2 billion.

Numbers look good to me and great dividends to return as well. AIMO

A positive 2025 coming in my view. DYOR

Last edited by colgm: 30/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$44.93
Change
-1.400(3.02%)
Mkt cap ! $8.829B
Open High Low Value Volume
$46.25 $46.26 $44.28 $89.81M 1.969M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 211 $44.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$44.94 2456 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.