MIN 3.58% $53.92 mineral resources limited

I mean my finger was gettin' RSI - the buy button on my keyboard...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6278/6278614-dad404f890247dc2f006fdf040ef3d67.jpg

I mean my finger was gettin' RSI - the buy button on my keyboard had RSI - the only thing that didn't have RSI was the MIN chart!

So there I am - I mean I'm buying like some possessed broker from wall street that had some kind of brain snap!

From mid 2024 I was like a kid in a candy store - I mean every time I had a spare dime it was buy buy buy!

I mean there was guys looking at candles with short necks and long necks other guys looking at BB's & ADL's - I mean where I come from that's a sandwich!

So back then I did some basic maths - I figured in 4 years it was gonna be worth about 150 bucks right - and back then it was 50 bucks - I mean there's a 100 bucks right there - I mean you don't have to be Einstein to work that one out - right - I mean my dog could do that sum.

I mean - can you explain to me what the heck they was thinking back then - I mean for real - we were at 90 bucks when they was talking about doing all this stuff - right! - then they actually do the stuff - right! - and the price goes from 90 bucks to 50 bucks - are you crazy! - did someone have a stroke!

And all these wise guys there looking around asking like - hey is this cheap? - I mean does a bear shit in the woods!

But they decide no it isn't - I'm not buying because it might go cheaper - I mean like how cheap do you want it to be before any lights come on and you go like - oh yea it's cheap!

And the guy running the show - like he's been hanging around the neighborhood for years - I'm talking like 40 years and he knows every alley like the back of his hand - right - he's got all these bright ideas inside his head about what he's gonna do to land some serious green!

He said he was gonna do this - and he said he was gonna do that - like nothing too fancy but enough to triple the business in 4 years - and everybody knew - I mean everybody knew - he even wrote it down on paper - like a lot of times - so it wasn't a secret - in fact it was exactly the opposite of a friggin' secret - he was singing like a jailbird - and still these wise guys - there going out there and shorting the stock - can you believe it - these wise guys had brain cells for sure - but no way was they holding hands - so these wise guys called shorters - probably cos they is short on brains y'know - they must have been thinking like - once this guy does everything he said he's gonna do - hands down this must be worth less?

I mean - c'mon - are you serious - I mean please get yourself checked out - like the lift ain't going to the top floor!

Anyway - so that's about it in a nutshell!

Just my thoughts on how we might look back to the great buying opportunity of 2024 for MIN shareholders

Last edited by spoksfriend: Today, 14:10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$53.92
Change
-2.000(3.58%)
Mkt cap ! $10.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$55.69 $55.75 $53.92 $70.45M 1.292M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2257 $53.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$54.20 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.