APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

100% short term - muli bagger short to medium

1. 1,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Some of you guys need to settle down and put things into perspective!

The stock has had a good and steady rise due to the speculation of BHP, Kronos and the pending announcement which will deliver millions to APG

Some of the buying in the last few days have been T3 traders punting....and missed out!

It is normal for some selling to come in especially with the T3 traders.

Also as I expected you get the normal posts after a rise....

ie...

could be another two months

Sp going to go down to 8.6 other posters agreeing!

APG time etc...

Well...what do you expect, after a good run up the usual negative posts come in and put the wind up people! Of course the sp is going to go down.

Bah....Bah.... the sheep will follow with a herd like mentality without digesting and understanding the facts of the current situation.

I personally, for the life of me cant understand why people holding a stock can post a negative comment causing the sp to drop. Its like putting money into a state labour government advertising campaign.

Either they have no idea whatsoever of the marketing power of HC or they are just dim whits!

That is the nature and power of Hot Copper. It moves a stock up with good speculation then pulls it down with the negative posts.

In any event, those who know me and my confidence in the story and the stock, be assured that in my opinion the long awaited news is not months or weeks away but much much sooner.

I for one would not be a seller. as this story has the potential of making at least 100% short term and the stock could very well be a multi bagger short to medium term.

Hang on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.