ADY 10.0% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

100% vallenar iron , page-12

1. 4,287 Posts.
    Hi stormboy1
    I will do my best to try and answer the questions you have raised but forgive me in advance if I make mistakes. In terms of tonnage that is stockpiled there is roughly 3 million tonnes that need processing ie crushing. I don't want to put a dollar figure on it as honestly I don't know but from what I understand there are interested parties in purchasing the stockpile. If they do sell it they will get immediate cashflow. The contracts with wisco is worth 74.50 per tonne once ady restart production. My understanding is wuhan reneged on previous shipments from ady so I guess the contract is void. In terms of the port I believe there is a distinct possibility of ady doing a jv with a major electricity co based on the fact a coal fired power plant is being built right near ady. this is a good thing though it does not reflect the spin of pt going back to 07. It will reduce costs for ady and free up cash to get the mines up and running and to get an in ground value for the hectares that have not been in production. I hope this helps but please do not take it as gospel it is imho only.
    Happy sailing
    PGamble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $420 40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 861425 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1782547 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.