RHK 3.45% 90.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Excellent report SET, great to hear some first hand positivity...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1155
    Excellent report SET, great to hear some first hand positivity coming from the Board at long last!

Having been in since IPO (21years) I am very hopeful that we will finally see some excellent results in the near future.

We have always been aware of what FMS tenements hold but due to the unfettered greed of certain shareholders Flinders has been hamstrung in any attempts to bring market value to our investment.

SET your report certainly adds a level of excitement to our holding, a feeling all to distant until now! I am fairly confident that the fantastic work of Ernest etc as well as yourself have been instrumental in raising the attention of ASIC into the many attempts to takeover Flinders for a pittance by those certain shareholders.

Now awaiting more announcements with a much more positive frame of mind hopeful that we will see production in the not too distant future. Certainly would appear to be in everyone's best interest to have an MD/CEO with significant SKIN IN THE GAME at long last.

My simple thoughts only as always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.030(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $179.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 87.0¢ $16.01K 18.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5800 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 2799 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.