CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

100%, page-49

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "You did not need to confirm that you suported the nay sayers.

As for your difficulty in selling, simply reduce your price to match nay sayers zzsters $2.49 prediction and you will be readily accommodated."

Roh, What next lol.

If I was you I'd give up. Because all you are doing you are digging yourself deeper and deeper into the whole that you've dug.

Now why do you choose to pick and choose some of the wording of my post to suit yourself?

Why haven't you copied and pasted the full paragraph of my post that I have copied and pasted below, so that you can read it again? For if you do, you would notice that I wrote that I support anyone that write good thing regardless of which side of the fence they are sitting on. Yet you only choosed the part that you thought it would help you.

"You would have noticed, I am sure of that, that there are times that I support the ramping mob and sometime I support the ones that you call "NAY SAYERS"!! I simply base my comments on what they write and if IMO it the true picture."

How was that!!

As for the second paragraph of yours, (See Above), well I wouldn't have expected a comment like that from you. I thought that you would know a little better than saying what you did.

For, those comments of yours, IMHO, and possibly others opinion as well, would have to be ridiculous at best. Not coming from a person that is supposed to know a lot about the sharemarket anyway. To say to an investor that he/she should their shares at $2.49 when the market is selling (Or so it is supposed to be doing) at over $3 dollars, well mate............I have heard it all now.

Cheers, buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.