SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

We are asumming we are going to get the 2 infill wells drilled...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    We are asumming we are going to get the 2 infill wells drilled by the end of the year.

So I have a question.Why did the JV operator Zavanna,go from 4 wells drilled,as we were advised at the beginning of the year,down to 2 wells???...logistic's,they just didn't want to drill them,no cash to drill them,or was just to piss TB off etc,etc,etc.

Samson Oil and Gas need OIL,oil generates revenue,and around the system goes.So why are we coming up to the 9th month of the year,and we are still waiting to see a hole in the ground.

These wells are as close to a sure thing as you are going to get,in this indusrty,but the oil is still sitting in the ground.Why???

Our CFO comment at the London conference has been referred to a number of times,concerning or JV partner for Defender,Halliburtons........has the same thing happened with Zevanna.Is our relationship strained.

I also cannot understand why the market has not been advised on who we are employing to do the frac of SOAII.Why the secert???

Have the contractor's given up on SSN???.That's maybe the reason why we appear to be getting the C team,and not the A team.Perhaps the A team doesn't want to work for us.

Anyway my thoughts for today...of course,all my own opinion......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.