PV1 6.25% 3.0¢ provaris energy ltd

1000 bopd possible in the next few months

1. 2,883 Posts.
    From announcement on 9th April:

Titan Energy is targeting the Southern flank for its next well in the Allen Dome drilling programme. Planning is now underway for the drilling of the Poole #1 well, which will aim to test a number of potential hydrocarbon containing horizons including:

• The 3050’ sand where Titan Energy encountered a 69’ foot section containing indications of oil and gas at JT Reese #S2;

• Three other potential pay zones intersected in JT Reese #S2; and

• The 5200’ sand, which was a primary target at JT Reese #S2 but was unable to be tested when drilling was halted short of the planned TD due to a pressure kick and hole conditions.

Note they are drilling the 3 other zones of Reese #S2 which management thought would have had at the very least 50bopd each. They later came out and said they expected the 50bopd for each zone would be exceeded. At minimum, id say we can count another 200 bopd.

Then they will drill the rest of the 69 foot well which caused the major kickback in pressure.

If we get 400 bopd from the remaining 69 foot plus the 200 bopd from the other wells, we could easily be close to 1000 bopd soon.

What will the share price be then?.

Please DYOR, these are only my calculations and anything can happen, but I remain confident that this is a real possibility. Not trying to ramp, just trying to work through the drilling programme scheduled by management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $45.65K 1.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 242683 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 34550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.