EXT 28.6% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Dear Lord, "I hate to admit this but Baz was right when he was...

1. 211 Posts.
    Dear Lord,
    "I hate to admit this but Baz was right when he was saying this a few months ago (although I still think he was doing it for duplicitous reasons)."

Think what you wish.
    And hate what ever you like.
    "was doing it for duplicitous reasons"
    Never, ever.
    You are totally and completely 100%wrong.

However I have never put dirt on EXTRACT for fun or to down ramp the stock to take advantage of a lower price.

I do not trade EXT, I am a long term 'boring' holder.
    By long term, I am suggesting some years or many years. In some other cases I have held stock in excess of 10years before selling.

I have however bought, increased my holdings when the stock was down and almost out, eg 52cents.

When ever I cried about this stock I honestly thought that there would be a future problem with the s/p due to a very poor to lousy information flow.
    Which at the time was lousy !

What most people here do not know is I was a pain in the neck to the team at EXT in Perth also, in trying to have more detail or information about their work in progress or the results from their projects released.

I have offered to build the Company web site for free, and to improve all images that the company used or will use for free, in an attempt to help improve the public image of EXT and a lot more, ALL for free
    Yes, I am one of those silly old people that do things for free.

And now today, my case has proved to be correct, sadly, lack of information, lack of public knowledge, equals lack of share price.

Now today, I have decided to let others carry the EXT banner and get kicked, as I have had enough of trying my best, and don't enjoy being kicked by anybody, I have researched to the depth of a PHD this stock and now will sit back and just cruise along and watch others fight and play here on HC.

At this point in time, I am not selling, but am starting to wonder why the lack of trades on an average day. Maybe this Secret Service thinking of the old days, where the company told nobody nothing, is still a hurting factor in the s/p.

Kindest regards and best wishes,
    UB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $80.47K 9.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4323057 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1070000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.