Post #: 58605843 by @kacy.I have copied and pasted the entire...

1. 12,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Post #: 58605843 by @kacy.

I have copied and pasted the entire post below:

"Nurses Blow Whistle on ‘Overwhelming’ Numbers of Heart Attacks, Clotting, Strokes Caused by the Vaccine

More nurses have come forward to affirm the rise in unexplained heart problems, strokes and blood clotting in local vaccinated patient populations. They also say doctors refuse to consider that these could be adverse reactions to Covid shots.

Sam, a critical care nurse at an ICU in a Ventura County hospital, came forward because, “I’m tired of all the B.S. that’s going on,” he told the Guardian. “It’s crazy how nobody questions anything anymore.”

“None of the doctors question whether the vaccine causes myocarditis, pericarditis and the strokes that are coming in. If they don’t toe the line, they could lose their medical license.

This is just plain evil. The vaccine is killing millions of people and we all have to pretend that its not happening!

https://conejoguardian.org/2021/12/14/more-vc-nurses-blow-whistle-on-overwhelming-numbers-of-heart-attacks-clotting-strokes/"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.