TYX 20.0% 0.4¢ tyranna resources limited

I sent the cheque in on the first day in case there was any...

1. 486 Posts.
    I sent the cheque in on the first day in case there was any priority allocations, but you never know whow they do it.

I would think that all TRF allocations go to the underwritter.

All non accepted IFE shareholder allocations go to people who requested extra. In the event of oversubscription to this ammount then it should be scaled back (though the method for doing this could be one of many choices: first in first allocated; everyone gets x% of their request; everyone gets capped to a max of X etc). If any left from that then it goes to the underwritters.

I have no idea what they will chose, but i would certainly hope as an indvidual to get some extra, since I took the plunge whilst the world was reeling with the Japanese tsunami.

If the intention was always that the underwritter was to take the full amount then they should not have offered it as an option to retail investors, and they would not have done so.

Lets hope its a fair outcome for all.

From this forum it looks like it will have had a good level of support from shareholders.

By this time next week, April 5th we should know and can move on and up with the share price (most buyers have been absent from the market due to this scheme).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.