TYX 16.7% 0.5¢ tyranna resources limited

Yes I would not expect those applying for extra shares will get...

1. 219 Posts.
    Yes I would not expect those applying for extra shares will get them. As indicated by a Director when I was to apply for x10 my entitlement. As it would be inconvient to have the large amount send back and opportunity cost + hassle. The Director stated that pls remember the offer is fully underwritten. Basically it will be up to the underwriter is anymore allocated to shareholders.

So I applied for only double my entitlement as was talked out of applying for x10 entitlement.

This will be near to equal my current if all shares allow at this price. We must not forget that closer to production or in production this Coy will be rerated on forward earnings of 50-100+ Mil pa dependant on the Ore pricing in 6-12 months.

Great price to buy in... as can calc a 10 bagger within 3 years if all goes to plan and Ore is bullish. So any stock you can calculate a 10 bagger on forward earnings is a good one IMO.

Still a sometime to go before first shipment... building the miners camp right now then will be several months of work. Yet it is surface Ore of great quality so not years of work. Months of work IMO. Goal for end of year is possible as Ian Finch has stated.

He was overly opptimistic last year when stating first shipment Q2 to Q3 2011... it did not happen. Thus the huge discount now...most of us taking up the offer will be dollar averaging down IMO.

$2.14 is very conservative when near production with current Ore spot prices, as it only forward earnings of 15-20 mil pa. Target is 100M + dependant on Ore market spot pricing. IMO DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $16.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $3.36K 651.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 12815740 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3844022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.