RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

100000 buy moves up to meet market, page-7

1. 27,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3239
    justful, you need to follow things when they are trading sideways,

RFE is an outstanding long term play, and is proving so.

But the higher she runs, the more liklihood that traders will look to exit.

Longs will understand her value, and be reluctant to leave, even for profits.

Some will though, so all that means is there will be some prepared to sell.

The question is, do they outnumber the fresh buyers stepping up, and result in a retrace.

I think this this may run to 60c, and posoibly retrace to the current levels??

One thing for sure, its a top class asset, profitable and in the hot sector.

Wheres it headed? Anylsts say somewhere bw 1.37 and 2.20? by memory without checking, so i would say if we achieve half that real quick, like in weeks, it's likely to be overheated and pull back.

Of course there is upside beyond that, as those numbers are based on one asset. East Oklohoma., and ignores the other.

So, 70c? short term target?

44c today?

you make the call.

Bottom line is, how far would it pull back if it runs further? up to 60? back to 44? or keep going north?

44c in the scheme of things when we are talking several dollar valuations.??

IMO, sometimes you just need to bite the bullet and buy, but if you really think it could back peddle on you, go in with half your intended investment. If it pulls back, double up, if it runs further, be happy with your position.

I would suggest that you consider MAE as an alternative, is under t/o and IMO worth also around the same sp targets here, i'm thinking 1 dollar sort of target, currently 34c.

The only issue there is debt refinance, and i dont consider it an issue, its 36m US for a company with a potential billion dollar asset.

Also consider STX.

Hope that helps

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.