AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

My idea Priest is that we still a fair way to go before...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    My idea Priest is that we still a fair way to go before Michelmore will decide whether or not he will extend further, or he will pull out of the race altogether with his tail between his legs. I have to say though, that if he does, it would not reflect very good on him as to his capability, especially now with the merger talk with OXR.

The dirt file excuse, followed immeditely by an apology, was a typical example that the man speak with a fork tongue, and I agree with you that the law would come down very hard on him if he tried to opprees the minority shareholders. The record has now been set.

I also stated before, and I concurr with you, that Jinchuan could be behind the purchasing of shares on market to increase its stake and to defend it's current holding from further dilution, while Michelmore made the obvious mistake of declaring the bid final at $1.10.

It could very well turn out that ZFX may be the eventual shareholder, without the control of AGM, the way things are currently unfolding and shareholders continuing to hang on to their shares.

But, as usual, at this stage we are only speculating, and for me for the time being, I am intending to hold for a little while longer.

As I said before, I sold my shares in my super/pension fund and if the shares will go down after ZFX will/may pull out of the race, providing I haven't put the money elsewhere that is, I will buy some more AGM.

Good luck to the faithfulls.............Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.