AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Priest,Are you totally dumb or what...???????Re-read my post...

1. 2,842 Posts.
    Priest,

Are you totally dumb or what...???????

Re-read my post again, note I said ASX50 NOT ASX200...I do know the difference....ffs FMG and LEI are already in ASX200 index

"Muzza, I hope you will now apologise" nope but i hope you will now, if u any guts...

I never said it was a simple market capitalisation, but the ranking is a very quick and dirty way of seeing if it might have a chance. You then have do set down and do the exact calculations, for which I have Excel spreadsheet design to exactly what S&P do. as per below:

From S&P website:

"The market capitalization criterion for stock inclusion is based upon the daily average
    market capitalization of a security over the last 6 months. The stock price history (last 6
    months), latest available shares on issue and the Investable Weight Factor (IWF) are the
    relevant variables for the calculation. The IWF is a variable that is primarily used to
    determine the available float of a security for ASX listed securities."

So I do know what I talking about...and I look forward to reading your apology to the thread and to me.

Cheers
    Muzza

PS:Oh and was AGM included in ASX200 index.....???? I was 100% right i noticed you did even mention that I was spot on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.