AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Priest,"Can you please post a convincing argument as to why ZFX...

1. 2,842 Posts.
    Priest,

"Can you please post a convincing argument as to why ZFX would not extend after another 2 extensions? Why would they not proceed past 50%??"

I am not saying that as March 21st approaches that ZFX will not offer an extenstion, i'm 100% sure they will, but maybe 1-2 extensions more until something like April 24th should about wrap things up for ZFX.

They will clearly keep on extending until way past 50%, maybe even up to 70%+ , but I would like to see ZFX announce say 1 week prior (e.g. lets say they have extended the offer to April 24 2008 so on April 17 2008) announce to the market "The Offer is final as to price and that bid will not be extended any furthur", at that point i think the acceptance rate will dramatically increase possibly even pushing ZFX close to or even over 80%.

Once ZFX are able to announce they have c.80% of AGM, Jinchuan I believe will then accept the offer and ZFX will then be able to move to remove AGM from ASX board by accuiring all remaining shares thru compulsory acquistion.

Cheers
    Muzza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.