AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Priest,Quote from my post #2647184"This will give ZFX approx 35%...

1. 2,842 Posts.
    Priest,

Quote from my post #2647184

"This will give ZFX approx 35% of AGM, one to two more extentions and ZFX will have control. The chances of a increased bid are now very slim, but the AGM shareholders will keep praying..."

You are very picky but ok it could look like that..

What i missed saying the word additional...so that it should have read as "one to two more additional extensions and ZFX will have control.

Quote from post #2647552

"So we should agree that shareholders will have no strong reason to sell till at least the production kicks in properly say early May. "

You might not get the chance. Why? Because if ZFX have lets say 65-70% of AGM by early April, then i would think and believe that ZFX may look to wind up the offer and to bring to a-head the acceptances to finalise the offer and the deal.

But ofc that does mean you have to sell, that is your decision, but this "oh you wait until AGM is in production and the share price will suddenly be re-rated over a few days/week(s) just won't happen!!!!

It may if AGM remains listed on the ASX board, take many many months even up to one year for AGM to re-rated, if at all.

Cheers
    Muzza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.