MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

Change of forum as I feel this is still a long term play and not...

1. 782 Posts.
    Change of forum as I feel this is still a long term play and not short term.

Veeone, here is my reply from Anthony. Looks like a copy and paste from your mail. He states that it was merely coincidence that the milestone occurred prior to the AGM. Sure!!!

Dear *******

I understand the point you are raising. However a couple of quick comments:

- In respect of AGM presentations, they are one of the key presentations for any company and one which analysts/institutions take note of and review. Accordingly, and I think the share price appreciation on the day reflects this fact, the information contained in the presentation, including the production update, was not lost on shareholders and potential investors.

- We have previously disclosed key targets for Canadian production and have updated the market when they are achieved. The next major milestone is the approximate 1600-2100 b/d (net) to be achieved by the end of this year (which remains future programme dependent).

- No, we were not holding back the information for the AGM – it was merely coincidence – if we had it could have been a breach of our continuous disclosure obligations under the ASX listing rules.

Thanks for your comments/feedback – we will take them into account for future decisions around shareholder communications.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.