BCI 4.08% 25.5¢ bci minerals limited

100k @ $2.25, page-8

1. 49 Posts.
    It is actually borderline communism by saying they want to share the resources with the people of Australia.

People who have superannuation funds would all have a claim on their profits regardless. So this view that Australia does not already share in the so called 'mining boom' is flawed. It is the greens that are wanting to remove all mining activities. By brining in a MRRT they are in effect diminishing the balances on the superannuation portfolios. Oh god I would love to get hold of bob brown and give him a talking to. The greens have got to butt out and stop forcing their minority agenda on the rest of the country.

As Mike has said before, "if you want to share in the resource boom, take the risk and buy a share". It's as simple as that! It is a sad sad state of affairs and really annoys me ha. Anyway, once the Libs are in, they will get rid of it straight away without a doubt. And knowing this government they will not even be able to imement the policy in the first place. It will become another failed labor/green government failure - solar rebate, insulation, refugee policy, ETS etc. BCI is going to be very strong in the long-term and it does not really change much - a few mill here and there is nothing compared to the revenues we will be generating in the next 5 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $735.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $77.96K 310.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42598 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 323604 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.