PEX 8.33% 11.0¢ peel mining limited

Good morning team, as we know there has been extra volume in...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Good morning team, as we know there has been extra volume in Peel being traded over the last few weeks. We know there has been steady selling and we suspect the majority of recent selling has come from one seller. We also know that there has been solid demand for the shares that have been sold recently and it is very encouraging to see the share price hold up in the face of increased selling. We also know that at least one of our team here on hotcopper has been a solid buyer. And im referring to you Copper Bull, please correct me if I'm wrong. You have openly stated you have picked up 500,000 shares a few weeks back and then another 100,000 last week. Yet that still leaves atleast a couple of million shares unaccounted for in recent weeks.
    Now this is based on pure fantasy and speculation and comes from no informed knowledge whatsoever, but yet is possible. I'm just putting it out there I wonder if CBH have been snapping up shares in recent times. We know they are Peel's patner at Mallee Bull and it would be in there interest at some point to start accumulating shares if they were to have a crack at a takeover at some point. Anyway just a thought more than anything and if it is the case we will find out soon enough as asx disclorue policy will be triggered once I believe the 5 percent margin of shares has been breached.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.