LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

I'm interested to see what how the current conditions...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    I'm interested to see what how the current conditions impact churn, anyone have any thoughts?
    My thinking is around how critical a business see's LVT and whether it eases business processes.

If employees are required to isolate more and more then I would assume an increased dependency on good quality intranet systems?

Would smaller clients have to forego the service to help stay afloat?
    Otherwise SaaS like LVT should be somewhat safer than traditional businesses. ARR offers predictable income rather than being dependent on new sales. The challenge, quite clearly will be about acquiring new clients which will halt/slow growth. This will eat into LVT to reach $0 cash burn/profit as costs increase, but then again I've heard investors complain for a while about the " entertainment and travel expenses" being too high.. (That will seamingly decrease with "social distancing" and gatherings of people being decreased day by day. Less travel = more virtual behaviour),

I'm interested to see how this plays out and if the above statements around quality intranet systems is a need for businesses for improved communication, collaboration and organisation in a time of "people panic"
    Last edited by chipsnpizza: 17/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.