PER 4.65% 9.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

$100m m/c, page-71

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    ANP is being driven not by traders but those with a longer outlook OR in the know IMO.

For example; how would the share price react if the company was to announce a tie-in for ATL1103 that came with a 200 million dollar upfront payment?

Given what ISIS got for Mipomersen combined with gen2 validation and the early de-risked nature of ATL1103, $200 million would very much be a low ball guess.

I found today’s trading to closely resemble the trading on the Nov 22... when it was knocked down on the last ½ hour by only a few million shares.

To me this only breaks and paves the way forward.

Anyway, i wouldn’t be holding my breath for much of a mention at the ISIS conference. Their display is to give an overview of themselves and antisense technology, not little old ANP down under. Also, they will manly discuss the current lead drug Mipomersen that is a give in... it is good advertising for antisense Gen2 liver drugs nonetheless.

Another cracker day for ANP, and results are even closer. Perhaps the trading halt will come tomorrow... there is only 18 trading days to Christmas. I’m guessing ATL1103 results will come within the next 5 trading days followed closely by the independent cancer markers results. Then confirmation of ATL1103 advancement with tie-in partner announced... then Afandin's confirmation of ATL1101 trials for prostate cancer with funding details etc. and a maybe another patent completion.

There is a lot coming within a small space of time... and it will certainly make for a very substantial re-rate.

ANP is showing itself as and investors stock – not so much a traders stock – and the accumulators are taking the day traders to the cleaners imo. It seems they know how to send it up and get the short termers to bring the fruit back down the tree and into their arms.

Still the accumulation reeks of urgency

Countdown to lift off now imo

JMO, and Good Luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.004(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $81.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 9.1¢ 8.5¢ $181.6K 2.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10344 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 64275 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.