AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

100m market cap within 12 months

1. 49 Posts.
    This story is under the radar (gage by the lack of HC posts) brokers are starting to pick up on it, Euros was doing some buying last week and triple C road showed them week before.

Mobile marketing is a growth sector on the cusp of exploding, look at facebook's recent result and general trend towards mobile and tablet usage world wide. Companies are shifting there advertising $$ towards where people's eyes are watching.

The ACIS college sports deal in the US looks good. MKB now have a 3 year monopoly deal on 3 - 5 million college students, the biggest users of smart phones and tablets. Companies will pay significantly higher premiums when they can identify what market segment they are advertising to.

Management have also indicated they are looking to dual list on the Nasdaq later in the year. Smart move given the tech heavy understanding over there, no doubt will attract some interest from US institutions and current shareholders will get a nice up lift.

This is not the only deal, potentially more can follow, the team have built the engine room of the app and can apply it to many more deals or companies in ways that will generate additional revenue streams through advertising. So to management, I hope you are looking to add more strings to your bow and there is a focus on inking some more deals whilst developing the current on.

None the less the app will be live soon, followed by a Nasdaq listing and advertising revenue coming in the door.

Ideally you are not going to have a capital intensive company that is constantly coming back to share holders asking for coin, like a lot of these junior resource plays.

I like it - next 6 months looks good - management just need to do it right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.