AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

Great post Gen Y! I think your spot on, infact i am even more...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Great post Gen Y! I think your spot on, infact i am even more bullish with my forecast and truly believe that Moko will surpass the 100M mark on the back of the revenue generated from REC IT app and the Nasdaq listing.

If Moko plays their cards right and nails the Nasdaq listing we could possibly be trading at a significant premium in the very near term.

Its pretty amazing that a company grown out of our hometown of perth is making some big moves half a world away. I really don't think that our local investors fully understand or appreciate the significance of this exclusive deal, the size of the audience and the relationships that the ACIS has with some of the biggest advertising clients in the world. It will be interesting to see investors scramble when the advertising revenue starts kicking in and punters will pay close attention.

If the next 3 months goes according to plan then 7.5 cents will be a distant memory. One thing i am certain off - this market will not ignore earnings and more and more investors are starting to understand and pay a lot more attention to Moko.

Timing is everything right and it looks like the next tech boom is well underway. We may just be sitting one of the most promising Mobile based companies to come out of AUS in recent times!

Best of luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.